The Home for the RSPS Server News!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Server News forum, I hope you enjoy using this fourm and watching our videos!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Donate to The Haitians.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ken

Ken

Donate to The Haitians. Empty
PostSubject: Donate to The Haitians.   Donate to The Haitians. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 7:45 pm

As most of you know there was a giangantic earthquake in Haiti and now everyone is poor and i mean that earthquake was epic. So i thought maybe i should get the news out and get some people to donate a couple dollars, i know most of you are thinking i'm retarded to help those people but i mean what if that happend to us?So yeah heres something i found out you can donate by:

To donate $10 to the American Red Cross, text “Haiti” to 9-0-9-9-9. Another option is Wyclef Jean’s Haitian Yele charity -- send "YELE" to 5-0-1-5-0-1 to donate $5 to this group.

God bless you and the people in Haiti.
Back to top Go down
Nick

Nick

PostSubject: Re: Donate to The Haitians.   Donate to The Haitians. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 8:01 pm

Yeah I saw that on the news, it's awful. I'm gonna donate soon as I can find my phone.
Back to top Go down
Wrec

PostSubject: Re: Donate to The Haitians.   Donate to The Haitians. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 9:04 am

My church held a donation for them i donated my 50 bucks i had...
Back to top Go down
Fallon

PostSubject: Re: Donate to The Haitians.   Donate to The Haitians. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 11:27 pm

My family donated $500. I hope paper can help them in their time of need.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw Is Bk

PostSubject: Re: Donate to The Haitians.   Donate to The Haitians. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 9:23 am

I donated £50 so like $70, anything to help them in there time of need.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/theServerNews
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Donate to The Haitians.   Donate to The Haitians. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Donate to The Haitians.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Home for the RSPS Server News! :: The Main Zone! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: