The Home for the RSPS Server News!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Server News forum, I hope you enjoy using this fourm and watching our videos!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ever wanted millions and 99's without working for it?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wrec

Ever wanted millions and 99's without working for it? Empty
PostSubject: Ever wanted millions and 99's without working for it?   Ever wanted millions and 99's without working for it? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 7:19 pm

EVER WANTED MILLIONS OF GP AND CRAZY SKILLS?

Well this is the thread for you.

One of the most reliable bot/script makers for runescape is www.Rsbot.org

You can find all kinds of scripts for what ever skill your working on or if you just want plain old cash.

They have guides on how to set it up and getting started.

If you have any questions that you would like to ask me about it. Post a reply here.

Thank you & Enjoy!

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fallon

PostSubject: Re: Ever wanted millions and 99's without working for it?   Ever wanted millions and 99's without working for it? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 9:36 pm

My brother and some of my RSPS friends say you get banned instantly for going onto one.
Back to top Go down
Nick

Nick

PostSubject: Re: Ever wanted millions and 99's without working for it?   Ever wanted millions and 99's without working for it? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 3:37 am

Fallon wrote:
My brother and some of my RSPS friends say you get banned instantly for going onto one.

Lol, it's not instant, but you can get banned for it if you over drive it.
Back to top Go down
Wrec

PostSubject: Re: Ever wanted millions and 99's without working for it?   Ever wanted millions and 99's without working for it? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 4:16 pm

Yea I have botted for 2 weeks on an account its just you need to give your bot breaks at certain times..and the only botters that get banned are people that don't know how to bot. ^.^ (no offence)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ever wanted millions and 99's without working for it?   Ever wanted millions and 99's without working for it? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ever wanted millions and 99's without working for it?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Home for the RSPS Server News! :: RuneScape Cheating and Discussion :: RuneScape Cheating/Glitching-
Jump to: