The Home for the RSPS Server News!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Server News forum, I hope you enjoy using this fourm and watching our videos!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting the word out...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jigsaw Is Bk

Getting the word out... Empty
PostSubject: Getting the word out...   Getting the word out... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 12:06 pm

Guys, we need to get members on this forums, so advertise this if you can please... Thank you to all who do ;p
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/theServerNews
Nick

Nick

PostSubject: Re: Getting the word out...   Getting the word out... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 1:46 pm

I'll try and help you out with that, but you were always better with advertising then I was. >.>
Back to top Go down
Ken

Ken

PostSubject: Re: Getting the word out...   Getting the word out... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 2:27 pm

I am a pro advertiser so leave some of that stuff to me atm i'm trying to get some like top 20+ owners to join forums and get their server advertised.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw Is Bk

PostSubject: Re: Getting the word out...   Getting the word out... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 2:28 pm

Ken wrote:
I am a pro advertiser so leave some of that stuff to me atm i'm trying to get some like top 20+ owners to join forums and get their server advertised.

As always, the asian shows the way! w000t ;p
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/theServerNews
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting the word out...   Getting the word out... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting the word out...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Home for the RSPS Server News! :: The Main Zone! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: